We Help Others Understand Your Suffering
A Lawyer For Chronic Headache (Migraine) Disability Claims
Because migraines are difficult to quantify in objective medical terms, the Social Security Administration (SSA) will take many factors into consideration:
- A credible diagnosis, based on an MRI, CT scan and any other evidence
- Self-reported or observed symptoms such as headache, vertigo, sensitivity to light or sound
- Frequency and severity of migraine attacks
- Limitations on activities of daily living, such as ability to concentrate, converse with others, walk or stand
- Medications and other treatments attempted
- Other physical or mental impairments
- Work record
Migraine cases often come down to the general credibility of the claimant. Would a person who has always been a hard worker or high earner drop out of the workforce and fake migraine symptoms just for SSDI benefits? The SSA may seek additional testimony from doctors, employers or family members who can attest that your claim is legitimate.
Our Migraines Lawyer Will Fight For You
Drawing on 35 years of experience, attorney Glenn Carey works to build a compelling case for the benefits you deserve. He knows the medical criteria as well as the supporting details that often make the difference between another denial or a successful appeal.
Se habla español – Nós falamos o português